Private Client Solicitor Vacancy
4 years PQE – Based at our Bexleyheath Office
T G Baynes are a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. Our status within the Legal 500 and the Lexcel Award we hold shows the professional service we provide to our clients. T G Baynes is a firm that are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Private Client Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE. You will have already gained excellent Private Client experience and be able to immediately take a share of new work as well as some existing cases (as needed).
Joining a hardworking and efficient team, you will be responsible for your own Private Client caseload, including dealing with matters such as Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and tax advice, from start to finish yourself (with shared secretarial support).
· be a talented individual and excellent in your area of expertise
· have the ability to meet tight deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
· have a positive and proactive approach
· have a dedication to professional development
· have a keen eye for detail
· be expected to progress your own matters in a timely manner and with very minimal supervision
· provide support to, and share knowledge with, the members of the team
· be able to competently undertake research
· actively contribute to team meetings and take an interest in team development
· be able to confidently and appropriately deal with challenging clients
· be required to provide a professional and personable standard to your clients
· be able to manage complex cases as well as straightforward ones
· be willing to carry out local home visits as well as take appointments at other offices if needed
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, free parking and an employee assistance programme.
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com