Secretary - Private Client
Full Time Legal Secretary – Private Client Department
Based at Bexleyheath
T G Baynes are a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. Our status within the Legal 500 and the Lexcel Award we hold shows the professional service we provide to our clients. T G Baynes is a firm that are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
Due to the expansion of the Private Client department, a vacancy has arisen for a Private Client Legal secretary for our Bexleyheath office.
The successful applicant must have previous legal secretarial experience in a private client department and possess fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Answer and dealing with telephone calls in a helpful and professional manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when required
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Good time management skills.
- A methodical and well organised approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- PC literacy.
- Microsoft Office
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Sound all round secretarial experience working at a senior level both on a 1:1 basis and within a team environment.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday.
Staff Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme and staff discount on our legal services.
To apply for our position of Legal Secretary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org