Archivist and Driver Part Time
Archivist/Driver – Part Time
A vacancy has arisen for an Archivist/Driver based in the Archiving department at our Orpington Warehouse. You will report to the Archives Supervisor.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- collection of legal documents and files from our offices and storing in the warehouse in accordance with archive procedures
- Retrieval of the above from the Warehouse and delivering to the offices when needed
- Collection of confidential shredding bags from our offices
- To help out in the offices with desk moves, movement of filing cabinets etc (some heavy lifting)
- To deal with other ad-hoc maintenance requests
- A flexible and co-operative attitude
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to drive and, in order to meet insurers’ requirements, must have a clean driving licence at all times - failure to adhere to these requirements will lead to a termination of the contract
- Neat and legible handwriting
- Good numerical/alphabetical skills
- Basic IT skills
Although you will be based at our warehouse in Orpington, you will be expected to drive between our offices which include Welling, Bexleyheath, Orpington, Sidcup and Dartford.
Hours are 10.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, staff discount.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com