Archivist and Driver Part Time
Archivist/Driver – Part Time – 3 days per week
A vacancy has arisen for an Archivist/Driver based in our Archives Warehouse in Orpington. You will report to the Archives Supervisor.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collection of legal documents and files from our offices and storing in the warehouse in accordance with archive procedures
- Retrieval of the above from the Warehouse and delivering to the offices when needed
- Collection of confidential shredding bags from our offices
- To help out in the offices with desk moves, movement of filing cabinets etc (some heavy lifting)
- To deal with other ad-hoc maintenance requests
- A flexible and co-operative attitude
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
Must be able to drive and, in order to meet insurers’ requirements, must have a clean driving licence at all times - failure to adhere to these requirements will lead to a termination of the contract
Neat and legible handwriting
Good numerical/alphabetical skills
Basic IT skills
Although you will be based at our warehouse in Orpington, you will be expected to drive between our offices which include; Bexleyheath, Orpington, Sidcup and Dartford.
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm – 3 days per week.
Although this position is initially part time, there is a possibility that this will turn in to a full time position.
Benefits include 23 days holiday (which includes bank & public holidays), pension scheme, free parking, optional employee healthcare cashback scheme and staff discounts on our legal services.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com