Legal Secretary – Residential Conveyancing Department
Based at Dartford
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary in our Residential Conveyancing department.
The successful candidate will provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Partner and fee earners, liaising with clients and other staff as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the department. The candidate must have some experience of working in a residential conveyancing department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen and eager to learn
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Good time management skills
- A methodical and well organised approach
- An eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Some experience working within a conveyancing department
- PC literacy - Microsoft Office
Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, pension, employee healthcare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme and discounts against our legal services.