Residential Conveyancing Solicitor-Conveyancer-Legal Exec
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Conveyancer/Legal Executive
Based at our Bexleyheath office
T G Baynes are a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. Our status within the Legal 500 and the Lexcel Award we hold shows the professional service we provide to our clients. T G Baynes is a firm that are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
A new position has arisen within our CQS accredited Conveyancing Department for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor /Conveyancer or Legal Executive in our Bexleyheath office.
At least 2-3 years PQE required, you will work in a small team and be able to handle a busy caseload.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
Qualified Solicitor with 2-3 years PQE/Conveyancer/Legal Executive
· Exposure of handling a high volume caseload of conveyancing matters
· Experience with Sales & Purchases of Freehold and Leasehold properties, Remortgages and Transfers of Equity.
· Exposure to New Build Transactions and Shared Ownership Schemes desirable.
· The successful candidate will be IT literate and have experience with Case Management Systems along with use of the Land Registry Portal.
· Able to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme and employee assistance programme.
Please send CVs to email@example.com