Credit Controller – Bexleyheath - Full time
A vacancy has arisen for a Credit Controller for our Bexleyheath office.
The successful candidate will ensure that the firm’s rendered bills and disbursements are paid promptly, thus improving the firm’s cash flow and general profitability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor all accounts regularly, highlighting outstanding costs and disbursements
- To liaise regularly with fee earners to confirm amounts outstanding and agree a strategy for recovery
- To monitor accounts where an instalment arrangement has been agreed
- To ensure that fee earners are aware of debt recovery procedures and any agreed payment arrangements
- To report to the partners regularly on the costs outstanding to the firm and on the measures being taken to secure payment
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Willingness to travel to our other offices
- Experience/knowledge of the firm’s accounting systems – Elite & Visual Files
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate filing/administration/record keeping skills
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- PC literacy
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday + a day off for your birthday, pension scheme, optional employee healthcare cashback scheme, staff discount on our legal services and client referral fees.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org