Legal Cashier Part Time
Based at Bexleyheath
Part Time 9am to 5.30pm (2 days per week) - Job Share
A vacancy has arisen for a part time Legal Cashier for our Bexleyheath Office to join a small busy team in the accounts department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Dealing with emails & phone calls from the Dartford office & printing any forms where necessary to process on Elite.
· Preparing the paying in (cheques & cash) & posting to the clients ledgers
· Processing client bills
· Printing cheques for the Dartford office
· Processing Client to office transfers
· Paying invoices
· Inputting & authorising payments on Barclays.net
· Various other duties as required.
· A courteous and co-operative attitude
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Ability to work in a small team environment
· Willing to learn and able to take instruction
· Microsoft Office
· Elite enterprise & Visualfiles would be an advantage although full training will be given.
· Some experience working within an accounts department is desirable although not essential as full training will be given.
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm (with a one hour break for lunch) 2 days per week (ideally Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s) although some flexibility is required to help out with holiday/sickness cover when necessary.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.