Office Clerk Vacancy
Office Clerk –Full Time- Bexleyheath
A vacancy has arisen for an Office Clerk at our Bexleyheath office to provide general administrative support to fee earners and to assist in the smooth running and general efficiency of individual departments, and the office as a whole.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Postal duties. Collect DX. Open, date, stamp and distribute post.
- Provide reception cover as required at our other offices when required; Welling, Sidcup & Orpington.
- Photocopying as necessary and ensuring photo-copiers and FAX machines are filled with paper
- Keeping the stationery supplies fully stocked
- Collect cheques and do the banking and obtain the Petty Cash when required
- Check kitchen supplies and re-stock if necessary
- Office related errands as and when required (both internal and external)
- Miscellaneous tasks connected with general office administration and the support of departmental practices and procedures
- A flexible and co-operative attitude
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills along with departmental practices and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi task and to carry out instructions to deadline
- Ability to receive and deliver accurate messages
Hours are 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Although the role will be based at Bexleyheath, you may have to on occasions provide cover at our other offices.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org