Part Time Secretary Family Department
Part Time Legal Secretary – Family & Matrimonial Department - Based at Dartford
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary in our Family & Matrimonial department based at our Dartford office working Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3 pm.
The successful candidate will provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Partner and fee earners, liaising with clients and other staff as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the department. The candidate will have some experience of working in a Family/ Matrimonial department
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Keen and eager to learn
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Good time management skills
· A methodical and well-organised approach
· An eye for detail
· Ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Some Family experience preferred
· PC literacy - Microsoft Office
· Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3 pm.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme and employee assistance programme.