Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor 3 years + PQE – Based at our Bexleyheath Office
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Private Client Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE. You will have already gained excellent Private Client experience and be able to immediately take a share of new work as well as some existing cases (as needed).
Joining a hardworking and efficient team, you will be responsible for your own Private Client caseload, dealing mainly with Estate management.
· be a talented individual and excellent in your area of expertise
· have the ability to meet tight deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
· have a positive and proactive approach
· have a dedication to professional development
· have a keen eye for detail
· be expected to progress your own matters in a timely manner and with very minimal supervision
· provide support to, and share knowledge with, the members of the team
· be able to competently undertake research
· actively contribute to team meetings and take an interest in team development
· be able to confidently and appropriately deal with challenging clients
· be required to provide a professional and personable standard to your clients
· be able to manage complex cases as well as straight-forward ones
· be willing to carry out local home visits as well as take appointments at other offices if needed
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension, employee healthcare cashback scheme and an employee assistance programme.
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com