Court of Protection
Court of Protection Executive – Based at our Bexleyheath Office
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Court of Protection Executive. You will already have experience of handling Court of Protection matters including managing client’s affairs on behalf of the named Deputy(s) and professional Attorneys as well as new applications to the Court. You will need to be able to immediately take on an existing caseload as well as new work coming into the department.
- be a talented individual and excellent in your area of expertise
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
- have a positive and proactive approach
- have a dedication to professional development
- have a keen eye for detail
- be expected to progress your own matters in a timely manner and with minimal supervision
- provide support to, and share knowledge with, the members of the team
- be able to competently undertake research
- actively contribute to team meetings and take an interest in team development
- be able to confidently and appropriately deal with challenging clients
- be required to provide a professional and personable standard to your clients
- be able to manage complex cases as well as straightforward ones
- be willing to carry out local home visits as well as take appointments at other offices if needed
- be responsible for the supervision of an assistant
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, pension, and employee healthcare cashback scheme.
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com