A vacancy has arisen for a Receptionist/Secretary for our Orpington office. The successful candidate will provide a reception service for the Orpington office, in addition to carrying out general secretarial support to the Bexleyheath and Dartford offices.
Responsibilities will include;
· Dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries from partners, staff and clients.
· Providing secretarial assistance to other branches including but not limited to; file opening, providing conveyancing quotes and ensuring the timely production of legal documents to the firm’s standards using Big Hand Dictation.
· Photocopying, scanning, miscellaneous office related errands and general administrative duties as required.
· Ordering stationery for the office.
· Light housekeeping duties including purchase of cleaning items and refreshment items to ensure the Orpington office is kept to client standard at all times.
· Opening and alarming the building each day.
· A flexible, courteous and co-operative attitude
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi task and prioritise
· A Methodical and well organised approach
· An eye for detail
· Receptionist/secretarial experience in a legal environment
· Good secretarial skills – fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
· Knowledge of each department’s function
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme, free parking and staff discount on our legal services.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org