Secretary - Commercial Part Time
T G Baynes are a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. Our status within the Legal 500 and the Lexcel Award we hold shows the professional service we provide to our clients. T G Baynes is a firm that are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary in our Commercial Property Department in our Bexleyheath Office.
The successful candidate will provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Chairman and fee earners, liaising with clients and other staff as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the department. The candidate must have experience of working in a commercial property department along with some residential property experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Keen and eager to learn
· Ability to multi task and prioritise
· Good time management skills
· A methodical and well organised approach
· An eye for detail
· Ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Experienced in residential/commercial property
· PC literacy - Microsoft Office
· Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
· Commercial Property Experience Essential
· Residential Property Experience Essential
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm 3 days per week one of which must be a Friday. Bexleyheath Office
Staff Benefits include: 20 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme and staff discount on our legal services.