Will Writers / Paralegal
Due to the expansion of the Wills and Probate department at our Bexleyheath office, we are currently seeking 2 new Will Writers.
This position would possibly suit a Legal Secretary or Paralegal who is looking to progress within this area of law.
- To engage with clients in an efficient and courteous way so as to promote the firm and the "Easywill" package.
- To take instructions from clients who call at the office without appointment enquiring about straightforward Wills.
- For simple Wills, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible – on the same day or within 24 hours.
- To present the firm's account promptly and to secure immediate settlement.
- To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of "Easywill", involving trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Wills and Probate team.
- Pleasant and courteous manner
- Efficient and co-operative attitude
- Diligent and conscientious approach to work
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literacy
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Must have some experience working within a Probate department either as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a car as you will be expected to visit clients at our other offices and at their homes.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme and employee assistance programme.
Although you will be based at Bexleyheath, you will also work at our Sidcup, Orpington, Welling & Dartford office.
Please forward a covering letter and CV to email@example.com