Family and Matrimonial
The Family Law and the Matrimonial team at T G Baynes Solicitors have members of the Advanced Family Law Panel and Resolution Accredited Specialists. We appreciate that everyone’s circumstances are different and so we offer a tailored service to ensure that you receive clear and professional legal advice in what can be very complex and emotionally difficult circumstances. We ensure that your case will be handled in both a sympathetic and efficient way by experienced staff.
The Specialist Family Law Team at T G Baynes can advise you in relation to
- Divorce and Separation
- Unmarried family and separation issues
- Finance and property issues arising from Divorce and Separation
- Domestic Abuse - including emergency representation
- Children Matters
- Care Proceedings
- Prenuptial agreements/'Living together' & Post- Nuptial agreements
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Property transactions relevant to the above. Please see our Transfer of Equity and Conveyancing pages for details
Family Law Appointments - Free initial 15-minute appointments and Fixed Fees
We offer an initial 15-minute free telephone meeting. To make an appointment please call any of our offices on 020 8301 7777 / 01689 886000 / 01322 295555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We also offer fixed fee appointments.