We pride ourselves in securing the very best talent in the market to join our team. The partners are committed to promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
Please state the role/hours/locations you are looking for. In the event that a position appropriate to your particular skills and experience arises you will be contacted for an interview.
We are currently recruiting for Trainee Solicitors to start their training contracts in September 2022.
Trainees will firstly work as a Paralegal in the firm for up to 2 years and will start on 1st September 2020.
Why train with us?
- T G Baynes are a leading Kent Solicitors, established for 125 years and has offices in Bexleyheath, Dartford, Orpington and Sidcup.
- We will provide you with a high quality structured training programme, overseen by our Training Principal.
- The training contract comprises of four seats of six months each being offered over a two year training period in either of the following areas; Family Law, Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Wills and Probate and Civil Litigation.
- We are a Lexcel accredited firm, so we follow best practice.
- As well as client contact, you will get involved in Networking, Marketing and our charitable events.
Who should apply?
- A strong academic background is essential along with some relevant work experience.
- Must have successfully completed an LPC.
- We welcome applications from graduates of all ages, cultural and ethnic diversities.
Please complete the Trainee Solicitor application form and email with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st May 2020
Interviews will be held in June and the successful candidates will start on 1st September 2020 as a Paralegal and then upon successful performance will commence their training contract on 1st September 2022.