Dispute Resolution encompasses a large area of Law dealing with the mediation and resolutions of disputes between two or more parties.
Whatever the dispute, at TG Baynes, we aim to find the most cost-effective and practical resolution that is right for you.
Our litigators focus on negotiations to keep you out of court where possible, and where matters do progress through the courts, we have an excellent track record of successfully litigating at all levels.
Our advice is tailored to your needs to get the best results for you and is delivered in a way which identifies the issues so that you can make informed decisions on the choices available to you. We will always keep you updated throughout proceedings and continue to do our best to achieve early settlement to bring matters to a satisfactory conclusion. So, whether you are considering bringing a claim or defending one, TG Baynes has a solid reputation for delivering sound solutions in a comprehensive range of disputes for individuals like you for more than 125 years. Call us on 020 8301 7777 or email us at email@example.com to see how we can help.
We provide expert advice in connection with many types of dispute including (but not limited to):
- Contractual disputes
- Disputes over land, property and boundaries
- Disputes concerning probate and inheritance
- Professional negligence
- Building disputes
- Construction and Engineering Disputes
- Consumer Rights and Legislation
- Landlord and Tenant issues, including recovery of possessions
- Residential Property Possession Service
- Co-habitee disputes
- Enforcement of judgments
- Registration and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolutions
From 1 April 2013, there were some key changes made to the Civil Litigation Process.